Friday, November 23, 2018

the lion, the witch and the wardrobe | meet the cast

The cast of THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE is made up of two faces who should be very familiar to regular PT audiences: Rebecca deBoer (OUTSIDE MULLINGAR) and John Voth (THE LONESOME WEST, THE FOREIGNER). We asked them what their personal connection was to this magical story.

The cast of Pacific Theatre's production of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, on Christmas 2019!


Rebecca deBoer: I am excited about this show because of the new challenge it presents me as an actor (8 characters!), because of who I get to do it with (Sarah Rodgers! John Voth!), because I get to join the long line of fabulous actors who have done this show before me, and (perhaps most?) because this will be the first show that my daughters can come see me in!

John Voth: I grew up reading Narnia! The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe was also one of the first plays I acted in high school. It was a musical and I had face paint on.

No comments: