Thursday, December 23, 2010

dec. 29, 2pm | christmas on the air | PERFORMANCE ADDED!

Our friends at the Midnight Theatre Collective have added a performance to CHRISTMAS ON THE AIR.


Wednesday, December 29th at 2pm

Due to popular demand, we've added a performance of CHRISTMAS ON THE AIR on Wednesday, December 29th at 2pm. One more chance to bring your whole family out to this charming musical!

To book your tickets, call 604.731.5518 or buy online.

What people are saying about CHRISTMAS ON THE AIR:

"Your production of Christmas on the Air was just what I needed. It was funny, touching, nostalgic and poignant. It made my heart sing...and my lips too, come to think of it." | Judy Schnarr, email

"Just got home from "Christmas on the Air" WOW! a must see. It blew me away. An amazing mix of comedy/swag/all heart and just plain real." | Michael Kennedy Moirera, facebook

"Everyone should see this show. The acting, singing and dancing are great! Obviously the directing is first class, too. There is action, humour and pathos all rolled together for a very entertaining show. My 11 year old grandson loved it. My 84 year old husband loved it ( and actually stayed awake far past his bedtime). My grandson said he has never seen me laugh so hard before. Thank you all for such a wonderful addition to the Christmas season." | Vicki, website comment

Merry Christmas!

No comments: