Tuesday, October 01, 2013

oct 19 | east van opry | kathleen nisbet

Kathleen Nisbett is a Christmas Presence regular, and shared the stage with me for A Christmas Carol. Next spring, her band Viper Central is featured in OLD TIME GOSPEL RADIO HOUR here at PT! But since you can't wait that long… 


Her invitation here:

Hello Friends!
I'm excited to let you know about a show coming up that I am co-producing, called The East Van Opry!! Some of my very favourite East Van country artists will be there and I promise you it will be an evening to remember! Including... Rich Hope and his Blue Rich Rangers, The Sumner Brothers, Viper Central, Khari Mclelland from the Sojourners, the legendary Jimmy Roy, The Louis Riel Metis Dancers and more! Hope you can come!

October 19th, 2013
Doors at 7pm, Show at 8pm
Tickets 15$ in advance or 17$ at the door
More info here, or on Facebook.
Kathleen

No comments: