Monday, October 15, 2018

the wolves | meet the cast

There is an incredible cast taking the stage for THE WOLVES! With a handful of former PT apprentices and a number of new-to-us artists, we are so thrilled to introduce you to the cast! Read below to get a little insight into what their personal connection is to the play or why they were excited to be a part of this production.


Kim Larson: "The interactions on stage feel very real to me. The hurricane of nervous energy that is involved in being a teenager (or human) is something I still feel."

Amanda Sum: "I think it is a gift to revisit material. Having set it down for a good year and a half and picking it up again, there's so much more to bring to it. We're all in a different place than we were last year. I know I've grown as an actor and an artist and I think we can add a freshness to the show while still keeping its big heart from our first time."

Danielle Klaudt: "Although I was never on a soccer team, despite my parents' best efforts, these group dynamics are so relatable. I've definitely been in friend groups like this one- whew getting along is complicated!"

Georgia Beaty: "This show is such a gift! The authenticity of the the text, the playful energy, and the complexities of these teenage girls is what I love about this play and these characters.
I am also SO thrilled to be able to work with this group of artists!"

Jalen Saip: "I have played competitive sports for 26 years. This play is like a snapshot of my teenage years in ice hockey and fast pitch."


Ali Watson: "I do feel a lot of connection to my character, #13. She is the weirdo of the group and totally walks to the beat of her own drum. I have always identified as the weird girl in my friend group and I enjoy every second of having that title."

Monsterrat Videla: "I am interested in the gap between where we are and what we are taking in. What are we processing and how? Who are we within our social circle? Simply put, I am invested in these girls for their chaotic, nuanced lives."

Shona Struthers: "I played on a field hockey team at my high school for 4 years and this play is so eerily similar to the conversations we'd have, but I was absolutely never the captain. Our former captain went on to play for HARVARD!"

Paige Louter: "This remount is a dream come true, and I can't wait to take audiences on the journey of this play with us."

Tanja Dixon Warren: "I am jazzed about working with a pack of young up and comers / emerging artists who are full of talent, ideas and passion. I love the poetry and complexity of the script! I love that it has a young voice - which even I can remember having and relating to!!!"

No comments: