Saturday, April 11, 2020

ghost light podcast #9 | easter presence | set list | act two



Teacup's Jazzy Blues Tune | Taj Mahal with the Pointer Sisters
from Ooh So Good 'n Blues

sometime during eternity | Lawrence Ferlinghetti | read by Ron Reed
from Coney Island of the Mind

I Am One | Miriam Jones
from Being Here

Samaritan Woman | Sheila Rosen | read by Rebecca deBoer

Strange Man | Ken Whiteley
from Up Above My Head

Kwuz | David Kossoff | read by Ron Reed
from The Book Of Witnesses

Heal Me | Cheryl Bear
from Cheryl Bear

The Christ Of Charlie Edenshaw | Loren Wilkinson
Vimeo

By The Mark | Gillian Welch
from Revival

The Sighting | Luci Shaw | read by Ron Reed
from Sea Glass

What Love Looks Like | Carolyn Arends
from Seize The Day and Other Stories

Jeremy's Easter Egg | author unknown | read by Nicola Shannon

How Can I Keep From Singing | Julee Glaub
from Fields Faraway

Open | Luci Shaw | read by Ron Reed
from one of her books

I Am The Man, Thomas | Viper Central
from Live At The Street Church (out of print)

Food For Risen Bodies | Michael Symmons Roberts
from Corpus

Where Shall I Be
from Up Above My Head


The Lego Easter garden is by Sebastian Tow

No comments: