Friday, May 23, 2008

YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU - production photos

Check out these great photos of You Can't Take it With You, taken by Damon Calderwood.

Vanderhof-Sycamore Family Photo (with friends!)


Brett Ziegler and Kerri Norris as Ed and Penny

Thomas Gage as Kholenkhov and Christy Gage as Essie

Rebecca Branscom as Alice and John Voth as Tony;
Jacqueline Youm as Rheba and Anne Youm as Rhoda

...And people are crazy about this show! Here's what they're saying:

"A marvelous performance. "

"I went to the play on Saturday and loved it! I have and will be recommending it to as many people as I can. "

"I want to thank one and all for the great work you did in the presentation last night.
My friends and I enjoyed the play so much.
What a lot of hard work you've all put into it but I believe you will have great success."


No comments: