Monday, August 12, 2013

summer wrap up | teen camp

Our summer camps have been wrapped up for a while now, but we thought we'd still share a few great pics from our first ever PT TEENS SUMMER THEATRE SCHOOL that took place this past July, as well as some feedback from the kids and teens.










"I had a really great time at the PT summer camp this year. It was great fun writing and performing our short play, and I felt it was a very good exercise in creativity." - Nicole

"It was awesome! I loved how we played tons of games that were related to acting and still had to work on the play (which was really fun)" - Ashley

"My experience at PT Summer Camp was a thrill. My first camp that did not include soccer was quite fun. I liked the games we played, the roles everyone had, and how devoted the group was. " - Hudson

"I had a great time here. I hope I can come back next year." - Agatha

Thanks to all the kids, teens and teachers who made this past year's summer camps such a success. We hope to see you at the theatre this season! 

If you are interested in future PT Theatre School programming send an email to Kaitlin Williams at kaitlin@pacifictheatre.org to make sure you are the first to hear about our 2014 spring and summer camps.

No comments: