Thursday, January 26, 2017

corleone: the shakespearean godfather | the inside scoop | lindsay curl

The next apprentice to give her inside scoop on working with the CORLEONE team is, Lindsay Curl. This is Lindsay's first Main Stage show at Pacific Theatre and working with the talented women of Classic Chic Productions.


I am absolutely loving working with CORLEONE: THE SHAKESPEAREAN GODFATHER. I am very honoured to be working with such an inspiring and talented group of women. It has been a great privilege and learning opportunity to observe and work alongside them in rehearsal. I am loving watching fight rehearsals with our fight director Josh Reynolds. I have learned a lot about stage combat. It is not very often that I get to see women executing fantastic fight choreography and battling it out! I have also gotten to learn the tarantella in rehearsal, which is so much fun! I could not ask for a better show to make my PT debut!

-Lindsay Curl


No comments: