Here are some things you may not have known about Kaitlin, straight from the horse's mouth! (Or, more realistically, from her keyboard):
- Ron Reed's known me since I was a baby, I've been going to PT my whole life, and I first saw Erla Faye Forsyth in Holy Mo as a young girl. So, having my professional debut on this stage, directed by Ron and acting opposite Erla, has felt pretty special!
- Besides theatre and acting, some other passions of mine include fashion and vintage clothing. I started my own company a year ago called spirit friends vintage where I fix up old clothes and turn them into fashion treasures. You can check out my (rarely updated) blog here: http://spiritfriendsvintage.tumblr.com/
- I love kids and teaching and I also work for Arts Umbrella as a theatre instructor and assistant.
- My first role was a lamb in Charlottes Web.
- My favourite movie of all time is the Tom Hanks masterpiece That Thing You Do.
- I dabble in ukulele.
Finally, here's a lovely little video of Kaitlin once she found out she got the role in DOUBT: