Friday, July 31, 2015

15-16 staff picks | cara cunningham

Up next in our series of staff picks is Operations Coordinator Cara Cunningham.


WIT

I think the cast is amazing and the script is so stunning. This show gives you a lot to think about. I think about my own life and what I value and how I want to be perceived in this world.

COMMON GRACE

It’s my professional debut! I am absolutely delighted be a part of this amazing show. Shauna’s script really resonates with me and asks important questions. The rest of the cast is fantastic and I cannot wait to get started.

A GOOD MOTHER

Pacific Theatre’s Working With program is so special and Kathy’s play is brilliant. I am so excited to see this come alive. It will definitely have an impact on how you view parenting.

Check out the entire season and subscribe!

No comments: