Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Until May 14: Special accomodation offer, SAINT JOAN, Chemainus

Click here for more on this offer

Buy a Wednesday Theatre Getaway Package for 2 people
and receive the Tuesday Night Accomodation Free!

Includes: Dinner in the Playbill Dining Room, tickets Chemainus Theatre presentation of Saint Joan, two nights accommodation at the Best Western Chemainus Festival Inn, and two Deluxe Continental Breakfasts.

Valid until May 14, 08. New reservations only.

Call to book: 1-800-565-7738 or 250-246-9820

What theatre patrons are saying about Saint Joan......
“I really loved this play, it was so strong – it instantly transported me back to the 15th century!”

“It is refreshing to see something as different as this, an interesting page in history.”

“I was very impressed, I didn’t know what to expect, it was so emotionally moving that I found tears in my eyes at the end.”

“Live history on stage – very thought provoking; the acting was wonderful.”

No comments: