Saturday, June 02, 2007

REMNANTS: Bits and pieces

Hey Ron!

Just in from seeing Remnants this evening with a very dear friend. Wow. Fabulous production. Fascinating layering of stories, brilliantly woven together. Interesting cross gender play - or ignorance of gender! And loved having a woman of colour play King. Brilliant. One of my all time favourite PT productions. Well....there are so many favourites!

Kudos.

Laurie

*

Just thought I should tell you how impressed I am with Remnants. The production really comes together with strong acting, beautiful lighting and a killer script. I frequently found myself in that ideal theatregoing position of thinking "Wow, OK what happens next?" And even with all the cross-gender casting, everyone seemed very well suited to their roles.

Very powerful, affecting stuff.

Kudos,
Adam Bergquist

No comments: