Friday, January 22, 2010

A Child's Response to WARDROBE

Some of you may know about our Community Guest program at PT: a special fund that allows underprivileged members of our community who might not normally be able to attend the theatre attend our productions. Every once and a while we receive thank you letters from individuals and organizations that are a part of our program, and this one was just so darn sweet I had to share it with you. It's from a child who came to see THE LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE. I'm giving you the letter exactly as it was sent to us, spelling mistakes and all.

Donna Lea Ford as Lucy and Kyle Rideout as Peter

To Whom it may concerns

I would love to thank you for giving me a chance to see The lion, the witch & the wardrobe.
I was so excited as this is one of my favorite stories.
The thought of it being a two person play freaked me out.
The best part of the play was when Aslan came back to life.
I would love to thank the director for his great job.
I thought the actors did a fantastic job.
The costumes were awesome.
This was a very special time for me as is was the first play I ever went to.
Doesn't that just warm your heart?

No comments: