John Innes - Mr. Lockhart
- Was conceived in Spain, born in Montreal, and, at 4 months, adopted into a family in Toronto (where he was raised).
- Directed one of Pacific Theatre's first productions (THE LONELY BIRCH).
- Loves all things Spanish - arts and culture, food, people, travel.
John Emmet Tracy - Sharky
- Studied at: Rose Bruford College, the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (London), and the National Shakespeare Conservatory (NYC).
- Was recently invited to perform at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London as a company member of the Globe's International Actors' Fellowship - only 11 people in the world are invited!
Tim Tixon - Ivan Curry
- Originally from Edmonton
- Favourite past roles: Harold Hill (THE MUSIC MAN), Fr. Damine (DAMIEN), Matt Friedman (TALLY'S FOLLY)
- Quirky skill: "I like finding Doo Dahs (seven-syllable sentences that fit into Camptown Races)."
Andrew McNee - Nicky
- A born and raised Vancouverite!
- Won the Jessie Award for Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Lead Role for BOEING BOEING
- "I'm excited for this chance to work with people I haven't worked with on a fantastic script."
Ron Reed, Richard
- The Founding Artistic Director of Pacific Theatre
- Loves this play because "it's the darker colours, it's brash and audacious, and it's a showcase for these actors. And I get to play a blind guy, a drunk guy, and an Irishman. Three special features!"