Sunday, March 07, 2010

Mar 10 | Brian Mix in Piano Trio | St Anselm's

This just in from the Pacific Rim String Quartet, PT's resident chamber ensemble (I love saying that). Of course, I can't be there, because however much I may have wanted to, I was meant for the stage...

Dear friends,

I'd like to invite you to a piano trio concert this coming Wednesday, March 10, 7:30pm at St. Anselm's Anglican Church (which is across from the UBC Golf Course).

The pianist is a new colleague I met in Maine this past summer at a chamber music festival. He lives in Seattle, has recorded more than 30 CDs, has performed at the Library of Congress and the Frick Collection (NY), been reviewed by the New York Times, and is great fun to play with.

The violinist is my colleague from the Pacific Rim String Quartet, Li-Ling Liao, and the cellist is yours truly. We'll be playing Haydn, Mendelssohn and Hummel. It promises to be a great concert.

Hope to see you there!

Brian

No comments: