Wednesday, September 04, 2013

sept 5-15 | 6 guitars | julia mackay

Julia Mackey (Jake's Gift, The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe, Private Eyes) sings the praises of this upcoming Fringe show.  (With a little PS about Jake…)



Hi Friends,
I'm writing because I wanted to let you know about a show coming to the Vancouver fringe that I cannot sing high enough praise for. It is the best show I've seen in a long time. I got to see it in Winnipeg this summer. It's called 6 Guitars and it is playing at the Cultch. Chase Padgett's character work, his story, his musical talent just blew my mind. You have to see this show! I haven't seen a piece like this in a long time. I know you're all probably really busy, but if you get a chance do yourself a favour and see it. It is amazing. Here's Chase's schedule for 6 Guitars http://www.vancouverfringe.com/show/13IMC7/.

Oh and by the way we'll be performing Jake's Gift as part of The Fringe Pick Plus, Sept 28 & 29th - http://www.vancouverfringe.com/pickplus/

No comments: